Saturday 2nd March
"Postnatal Love with Pilates & Mindful Parenting"
At The Retreat Palm Dubai MGallery By Sofitel
Calling all beautiful new mums that have recently given birth...Do you need a little ME TIME? If you want some rest and relaxation, whilst also getting your body back into amazing shape, read on...
H Retreats partners with certified Pilates instructor Marianne Tafani, Dubai's renowned prenatal and postnatal Pilates specialist. The day is packed with Pilates, healthy eating and spa pampering. Also experience a mindfulness session on holistic parenting, and meditation, with therapist Briar Jacques. Briar will go through the pillars of what holistic parenting means; learn tips on meditating and building a sustainable practice for constant peace of mind, which you can continue practicing at home.
During the day, you'll work on getting a flat tummy back, with a gentle abdominal practice to help repair your diastasis recti. You'll do a total body workout, with Pilates, and learn to release tension in the neck, shoulders and wrists. You'll also work on building a stronger upper body, which is a real area of concern for new mums carrying their new born babies.
What you will get from the day:
- Get that tummy back and repair your diastasis recti with gentle breathing and abdominal techniques
- Get lean and firm in all the right places with a total body workout
- Release tension in the neck, shoulders and wrists
- Enjoy a 25-minute massage at the spa and enjoy the oxygen relaxation room, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi
- Have a healthy three-course lunch at Vibe restaurant
- Experience a guided meditation practice for clarity and peace of mind